Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Letter

DEAR EVERYBODY!!! :-D HOWZIT GOING?!?!?
HEY Jamo :-D Thats awesome Man! :-D I can`t wait to tell you about
the ONLY CELESTIAL MISSION ON THE PLANET!!! :-D Does that make you
jealous? I`d be.
Hey guys, how`re things? I hope good. The puppy`s adorable :-D I
can`t wait to meet her. Choro Sam seems to be having a little too
much fun in the MTC :-D I REMEMBER THOSE ROOMS!! I swear, time doesn`t
exist there. I wasn`t aware that Elder Rasband was my first Bishop.
I`d like to talk to him some time.
So things are doing good here in LOs ANgeles North. We`re leading
the Zone in teaching people. I`m not prideful, we`re just amazing.
We were able to challenge a bunch of people to Baptism, teach a lot of
families, really cool week :-D We just talked about Easter. THere`s a
cool part in the BofM in Alma 16:19-20 that we shared a lot with the
people this week. Its cool to think that everything stems off of the
Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
My companion. ELder Jared Zachary Attridge (THAT is a hard last
name for people to say here). He`s awesome- He`s smart too. I think
that had he been my comp when I started the mission I would have hated
him because he`s already really talented :-D Just kidding, I hate no
man. He comes from a family in Washington state of 7 brothers and
sisters and they`re awesome too. I haven`t seen picture but I have
faith. AND he`s never kissed a girl :-D Some people make fun of him but I think thats cool. He tells people he will only kiss who he thinks will be his wife. How romantic is that? :-D I thought that I finally found someone who was more awkward than me around girls but it turns out he`s quite the lady`s man, going out
and dancing and whatever. He just doesn`t kiss them :-D I`m still the
awkward Champion.
Cool experience, we were contacting, because, you know, we do that
sometimes, its a hobby of ours, and we were waiting outside this house
when this lady comes by. She also needed to get inside so we just
said hi. Then another lady came out and told us that the owner of the
house wasn`t home so we couldn`t share anything. We told her that
we`d like to share with her. She said no. Ouch. We turn to go and
that first lady that I mentioned says quietly and awesomely,"Yo quiero
escuchar. Yo quiero aprender" I want to listen. I want to learn.
That almost broke my heart :-D So we talked with her, about a lot of
stuff. She had some sincere questions and we had had some sincere
answers. The difference between our church and all the others is that
GOD MADE OURS. She seemed interested. She lives far away so we can`t
go and visit but we gave her a BofM and a number. HEr names Genesis
and ojalà que le vaya bien.
Thats it guys. Keep sending testimonies, Mom Dad Choro Sam Meri
Grace Sophie and Puppy, I love you all and BE HAppY!!
Sincerely
ELder Jamie McConnell

No comments:

Post a Comment