Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekly Letter

HEY EVERYBODY!!! :-D HOWZITGOING?!?! :-D
Wasn`t conference AWESOME?! SAM!! Why didn`t you sign up for the Choir fetcher!! Once in a life time opportunity and he blows it. Way to go. :-D Hope you had fun in Conference :-)
SO things are going good here in the O`higg except that we can`t find anyone :-P Everyone except for the faithful members :-D We tried to bring people to conference but nobody had time :-P So we`re just going to print everything off and give the talks to everyone. YOU WILL HAVE CONFERENCE AND YOU WILL LIKE IT. Ran into a bunch of people, basically the same story as last year, some better, some not so better. REGARDLESS, there will be miracles :-)
The Contreras Family is doing alright. They just need some help to remember some things. Bytheway mom, everyone LOVES my journal and so do I. There is a lot of stuff that the people here have forgotten that I wrote down and I will forever be grateful for a loving parent who wanted her son to write down some memories. Somebody said once that the word remeber is the most important word in the english language and I bet that person kept a journal.
The streets are the same, the people are the same, if they were awesome they`re still awesome, if they weren`t, then they`re still not but thats OK. There`s always time to repent :-D We`ll help with that. :-D I don`t need to know where anyone lives because I know them :-D We will get a lot of work done these next couple of weeks.
My new companion`s name is Elder Attridge, and he is actually from the same ward of Elder Lundgren in Washington :-D He`s awesome and very obedient :-D We`re going to have a lot of fun together. O`higgins is his first sector so I just replaced his trainer who apparently left a lot to be desired but THATS OK :-D So did mine :-D Small world. Elder Attridge told me that he got a bunch of calls from other missionaries telling him how awesome I am. I neither denied or accepted any of those claims, I just let the people speak :-D I`ll be sending pictures soon.
Elder Dallin Gomez is my Zone Leader, HOW COOL IS THAT?!?! :-D We can`t stop hugging each other when we see each other :-D He`s just a little fireball of awesome and we`re going to be having a blast here in Los Angeles :-D We`re the oldest missionaries in the Zone :-P I am SO OLD : So is he : TIme flies.
One of my favorite talks (ONE of, there are several more :-D) was Elder Rasband`s talk. I felt something really cool and I wrote it down as the first recorded time that I knew that the Resurrection is true. Occasionally I have felt things like that which have to be the Holy Ghost telling me about eternal truths and that talk was one of them. I hope that anyone who is having doubts about that part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ can know that I KNOW that it is true, and that I fight to defend it. I love truth. Don`t forget to keep your truths save :-D
Thats it for me my beloved Family and Friends :-D Don`t forget to send me your testimonies, (Thanks Grandpa and Grandma McConnell)(Bytheway Anyone else who reads these emails, I want your testimony too, WRITTEN). Until the next, Mom Dad Elder McConnell Meri Grace and Sophie, I love you all and BE HAPPY!!!
Sincerely
Elder Jamie McConnell

No comments:

Post a Comment