Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Letter

HEy EVERYBODY!! :-D HOWZIT GOING?!?!
Hey GUys, how`re things? I hope good :-) Things are going good here
too as always :-D
This last week was really boring :-P Not a lot happened :-P
Something cool, a baptism happened Saturday of some investigators of
the other Elders that I knew when I was here last year :-D a LOT of
work happened so that that could come to pass :-D A bunch of Elders
came to the Baptism too, to see Juan and Sissi get baptized. Very
sweet. I was asked to direct. I can do that now because if you
didn`t know, I speak spanish.
Honestly NOT a lot happened this week. Fetch :-P
TYLER!!! :-D CÒMO ESTÀ COMPADRE!!! I think you`re going to school
tomorrow right? Fetcher, you and Kevin had better live it up while I`m
not there cuz we`re going to have a blast when the ex Elder
McAwesomesauce comes to town. Write me man!! :-D
THats basically it :-p I do have two last things. ONE, I realized
that the reason that I understand that even though life gets really
hard some times, God still lives and things will work out for our well
being and I know that because I believe in the scripture D&C 122:7.
Cool story. Second: The reason I believe in a Heavenly Father is
because I know that the Book of Mormon is true and THAT is the
foundation of everything else. I have heard many things here in
Chile, many people who would like to disprove God and they have at
times been very convincing BUT NEVER have they been able to touch the
veracity of this wonderful book. If you are reading this and not the
BofM, please read it. Your life will be better-
Thats it guys :-) Pray so that my weeks a little more exciting next
time :-D ELDER MCCONNELL!!! :-D YOU`RE ON YOUR WAY OUT!!! DON`T BE
SCARED, DON`T WORRY EITHER, YOU`RE NOT SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND ANYONE
THE FIRST DAY :-D I AM SO PROUD TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN ELDER OF GOD.
DON`T FORGET WHAT YOU ARE WHERE YOU`RE FROM AND WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
AND WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME. LOVE YOU A TON!!!
Until the next Mom Dad Sam Meri Grace and SOphie and sweetie I love
you all and BE HAPPY
SIncerely
ELder Jamie McConn

No comments:

Post a Comment