Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Letter

HEY EVERYBODY!!1 HOWZIT GOING?!?! :-D
Hey guys, how´re things?. I hope the best. We´re doing good here in the south side of america :-D I still miss the north side though ;-D God bless America.
SOme cool things this week. There was a baptism this Saturday and Yesterday I got to confirm her. Her name is Maria de Los Angeles Rosales Eyppert and shes awesome. She just randomly told the Elders like a week ago that she had a dream and that she wanted to be baptized. I love those dreams :-D She didn´t know everything about the baptism requirements (Word of Wisdom, Tithing, others) so we taught them all to her in one day and she was like ´´That seems true of course I´ll live that commanment´´. Her mother is member so these commandment thingys aren´t a COMPLETE surprise. I was honored when she asked me to confirm her. I love Priestood Power. I hope never to lose it. We went over Yesterday as well and explained the AWEZOMENESS of what she recieved sunday morning.
We had to do several exchanges this week to do baptismal interviews. Out of the 5 baptized I did 4. Very fun. I was talking to an 8 year old Miguel and I asked him why he wanted to be baptized and he told me, sweetest thing, ´´So I can be with Jesus´´. Break your heart adorable :-D An Angelica explained to me that she just felt it so strongly that she knew she needed to be baptized (This same lady has in total burned 5 Books of Mormon before listening to the current Elders. She didn´t FEEL it then.).
As to your question Dad, YES there are stupid Elders. Now they have calmed down :-D At the beginning of the transfur we needed to switch companions with a couple of Elders due to ´´conflicting opinions´´, other Elders we didn´t need to go so far but almost, an Elder went home the other day (Nothing bad happened, problems at home),and trainers aren´t doing there jobs and making their new missionary companions mad and worst anxious. That last one we got a call from President asking us if we could fix it before he had to step in. Spooky :-D But I´m exagerating (spelling?), things aren´t THAT bad but its still a headache. :-D
Next week are cambios so Monday I´ll say where I´ll be.
I sent a envelope with letters to Sam and a photo card with a couple of pictures on it. Please send some of those photo mailers soon :-D
I am honestly jealous of Sam learning Japanese. It bothers me that I don´t know what in the world he is saying. Thats awesome :-D Keep it up Elder Sam!
KEVIN!! YOUR A BOSS!
THats it guys :-) Mom Dad Elder Sam Meri Grace and Sophie, THe church is true and I LOVE YOU!!
Sincerely
ELder JAmie McAwesomeSauce McConnell
ps be happy
pps I can now see noises

No comments:

Post a Comment