Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One More

HEY EVERYBODY!!1 :-D HOWZIT GOING?!??! :-D Hey guys, how´re things? I hope good because we`re doing good and its better when everyone is doing good .-D So the gigantestic earthquake that was going to happen on Sunday didn`t. I honestly still wanted to get water and food together just in case but I suppose that wasnt going to be necessary. I was really thinking that it was going to happen JUST because I decided to stick around a little longer. I was REALLY paranoid .-D no reason though .-D Sorry that we didn`t write yesterday. It was a Chilean holiday so President Martinez had the idea that we go out and find all the families that would be home and have Pday today. Good idea :-D The people however didn`t agree entirely. The families were all home though :-D ``Can we share with you about how Jesus Christ is our Saviour and how he can help you and your family?`` ``No, we`re having lunch`` `` . . . its 6`` ``Yeah, now we`re going to nap and then have dinner`` `` . . . right, and THATS more important`` I didn`t say that last part but I thought it :-D So things are good. We worked really hard this last week. Lots of people taught Unfortunately many of our investigators are not wanting to make changes in their lives. Word of wisdom, prayer, read, church, get married. It´s sad because they say ``I can`t do that because I really like coffee or I don`t have the money to throw a huge party for my wedding or i don`t have time to read and pray.`` They say it sometimes like we`re supposed to say ``OH! I wasn`t aware of that. DOn`t worry about it then`` :-P Blegh. A guy we`re teaching told us last week (very nicely, it was something he honestly believed) that a person has his life and he has his religion and that they don´t need to be connected at all. he said you could believe in God and stll smoke or drink or whatever and thats ok, If I didn`t like him I would have told him a lot differently what I told him how ``We cannot serve two masters. One will fall``. It made think about how many people really believe that. Shoot. Highlight, It RAINED this week :-D People ask us the bes questions when it rains. ``Why don`t you stay home or at least go home early?`` ``Because what we do is a lot more important than the rain. What we offer is of much greater worth than being cold. We care about you and the people enough that rain or shine we are with you faithfully. Would you like to see what we are sharing today?`` Like rain, blessings fall, sometimes at the same time .-D It was because of the rain that Graciela, Carla, Claudio, and other family members of theirs got baptized. :-D thats it guys. until the next Mom Dad Elder Sam Meri Grace and Sophie I love you all and BE HAPPY Sincerely Elder Jamie McAwesomeSauce McConnell p.s. FETCHING BRANDIE TYLER AND ASHLEY!!! INVITE ME TO YOUR WEDDINGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment