Monday, April 23, 2012

HEY EVERYBODY!! :-D HOWZIT GOING?!?! Sup guys, how`re things? I hope the best. ELDER SAM!! You`re on your way!! :-D GO BAPTIZE JAPAN!! I liked that story that Sam said of the missionary that said he could have been doing better things if he hadn`t had gone on a mission. Take THAT fetcher. Thats whats up. Missions rule. I wonder if I`ll ever meet someone that will tell me that my mission was a waste of time. It would not end very well for that person, I TELL YOU WHAT. Things have been going very well here in the Ohig. We were able to bring a bunch of people to church yesterday :-D One of them is named Coni and she`s really cool. She`s the 11 year old daughter of an active member actually and ,cutest thing, she asked us if she could see that baptismal font with her dad and I was like ''of course you can and maybe later we can fill it up and throw you and your dad in there, how fun would that be? :-D'' I didn`t say that but still. She`s really sweet. We taught a bunch of people this week and on Wednesday I taught them with the infamous ELDER DALLIN D GOMEZ!!! We tore it up!! Do you want to know about Jesus Christ? How bout your neighbors? Friends? Extended family? We can even teach your dead relatives:-D We`re everywhere!! It was really fun. I loved to listen to Elder Gomez teach. I can wait to talk about the mission when we get home. This week we also talked with a bunch of really uncharacteristically unbelieving chileans. They didn`t believe in God so we offered them the BofM saying this is proof that God exists, you can have it and read it and you will know if there really is god or not. Will you read it? and they were all like `` . . . nah, Don`t feel like it. Honestly I don`t care`` That got me for a second. I honestly wanted to say ``. . .Are you a idiot?`` But that would have been rude. So we bore our testimonies and wished them well. Sadness. BUT maybe God gave them an experience since we passed by so we`ll see :-D The gospel is true. There really is a God and he loves us. He`s perfect in every way and there`s a lot of ways. He really does talk with prophets. Blessings :-) THats it for me guys, Mom Dad Elder Sam Meri Grace and Sophie and Sweetie I love you all and BE HAPPY!! SIncerely ELder JAmie McConnell

No comments:

Post a Comment