Monday, September 26, 2011

HEY EVERYBODY HOWZIT GOING
Hey guys, how`re things? I hope good. I just got done typing a
letter in Spanish so this is a little weird right now :-D English is
SO much better but don`t tell anyone :-D
Sounds like things are going good :-D Seeing the pictures of Sophie
are cool and weird. She was a lot smaller when I left :-D I didn`t
know Grandpa was using a walker :-P I hope he`s doing alright.
Forrest`s a Zone Leader? :-D Thats awesome :-D
Things are going good here in CaƱete city. We were finally able to
put a baptismal date on an investigator that has been listening for
the longest time but hasnt done anything to show interest. His name`s
Yordy and he`s 14. He reminds me a lot of Sam but doesn`t look or act
anything like Sam if that makes sense. . . :-D
I`m kind of upset at El Diablo right now so I`m just going to lay down the law this week `cuz the prophet`s coming to town. Its like Christmas time. ``You`d better watch out, you`d better not cry, you`d better not pout`` ``Why?`` ``I`m telling
you Why!`` ``Yeah?`` ``Cuz the Prophet came to town, and look what he
brought`` ``Revelation!!`` . . . . I think Sam will get that one
better than anyone else. There was a family here that we`ve been
teaching but all last week there were out in ``El Campo``, something I
think that only Tyson Cook would understand. But this week we`re
going to teach them really well and challenge them to get married :-D
Keep praying for us :-D Their names are Claudia, Claudio, (the
parents), and Daniela and Vicente(or Bicho) :-D
I don`t have glasses or the books yet but I will probably get
them next week :-D The glasses are ready in Conce, we just need to go
get them. :-) I`ll send pictures :-D
An invitation to EVERYONE(This means you and everyone you know)
This weekend the Prophet of GOD and his 12 special witnesses are going
to give the WORLD(this means you again) whatever it is you need to
know to improve your life between now and next April. Any question
that needs answering, any doubt that needs to be resolved, any help
that can be useful, any comfort that is needed, will SOMEHOW be
brought up this weekend. I`ve been challenging everyone to go and
everytime I do I feel more sure that all of that is true. I challenge
EVERYBODY(you again) to go to conference this week, all of it, tell a
friend, and go with a question, a doubt, looking for help, guidance,
comfort, ANYTHING, and if you go SEARCHING for the things that you
need, you will find it. I promise. Miracles will happen.
Thats it for me :-) Mom Dad Sam Meri Grace and Sophie, I love you
all and BE HAPPY!!
Sincerely
Elder Jamie McConnell

No comments:

Post a Comment